The race against the clock. Whether its the race to a new personal record or the race against the end of the day. In running it always feels like I’m up against the clock. The same could be said for the clock of life. Our days are numbered, and were not sure how many days we get. Within each day and within your life you only get so many hours (days) to be with the people we love and to do what we enjoy.
So how can you win this jelly bean race?
1. Invest your time wisely – it is the most valuable thing you control
2. Be with the people you love as much as you can – You will be, they will be around only so long
3. Do what you enjoy first – pay yourself first
4. Slow down – don’t miss the small moments
5. Live epic – make a statement with your life
6. Sleep less – yes we need sleep, but not as much as you think.
7. Treat time like money – Don’t waste it
8. Spend your time where there is a return – Get or give something back
9. Money is not the end all – in the end you don’t remember dollars/cents your relive moments
10. And the most important, consider the afterlife. #JesusSaves
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
What would you do if you only had one more day?
I would spend it with my family, my pets and take one last run.