My wife and I love the Big Bang Theory. The show is funny, well written and the actor/actresses that play the key roles are very good at their craft.
Sheldon the glue that keeps the group together, aka Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper, B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.
- Barry Kripke.
- Leslie Winkle.
- Billy Sparks.
- Dennis Kim.
- and there was Will Wheaton
[Tweet “Check out @cledawgs List of Running Mortal Enemies”]
In honor of Sheldon’s list I have put together my list of Running Mortal Enemies. I’m sorry no one person made the list, but I have plenty of running situation enemies.
- Shocks that fall down and eventually roll up under my foot.
- That rock that gets into your shoe and no matter how hard you try you just can’t get it to move to someplace where you don’t land on it with every footfall.
- Chaffing in man-land.
- Running behind a group of friends that no matter how hard you try to pass they seem to move in that direction.
- Trying to operate my camera phone with sweaty hands and miss capturing the selfie photo of a lifetime.
- A hill during the end of a race.
What/who are your mortal (running related) enemies?