I was presented the opportunity to test drive the Apera Performance Duffel bag.
The Apera Performance Duffel does not look like your ordinary gym bag. Its refined look was designed with a purpose – to carry an abundance of your gear in a stylish and organized manner. Every Apera bag, includes antimicrobial product protection inside and outside. Ventilated compartments, a water resistant base and wipeable linings keep your bag clean, dry and healthy. It supports a variety of uses, too – for the gym, activities, or as a weekend travel bag.
A well designed duffel bag, great for an active runner, like me. I’ve packed a pair of my shoes (size 10 1/2) in each of the two side shoe/storage compartments. I found that I can carry an unbelievable amount of clothes and gear in this bag. The large interior opens wide, so that I could use smaller plastic container to separate my GU’s, first aid and lightening equipment. Everything fit and was well organized. A bonus is the light-colored linings; I’m able to find anything and everything very quickly.
- Fits a pair of shoes (up to men’s 11 1/2 size) in each side pocket; Or store your wet or sweaty gear, separate from the interior
- You’ll be amazed at how much gear you can carry with this bag; Multiple interior pockets keep your items organized, too
- A large, padded exterior pocket provides easy access and storage of your tablet computer
- Convenient access to your eyewear, phone, or gym ID without having to open the interior of your bag
- Highly flexible, non-sag, breathable pockets on the outside of your bag can carry oversized water bottles
The best feature of this bag is that it allowed me to consolidate two make shift gym bags into one bag designed to handle my gear, designed for ease of use and designed for the mobile active user.
Check Out this video high-lightening this great sports bag.
Apera hit a home run, ran a sub 3 hour marathon and set a personal best with this bag.
Best News: Apera is hosting a August giveaway on right now. They will be giving away a free Apera bag to one winner. All anyone needs to do is sign up for our email newsletter by providing their email address at the bottom of our website. Then, at the conclusion of each month, we’ll randomly draw a name from those subscribers in our email newsletter database to select our winner. The bag for August is the Sling Tote. Every month we will change the style. Click here to enter their contest.